Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Chiropractor's Response

Verbatim:

Julia,

Sorry for the delay in sending a response to your letter, I have been out of town for awhile. I take these issues very much to heart. Thank you for expressing your concerns. I can only correct a problem if I know it exists, so I appreciate your comments. First of all I want to express my sincere apology that you felt threatened by my office. People put a lot of trust in us to help them with healing, and I have always strived to create an uplifting and safe environment for my patients. This was obviously not the case with you. I have had a lengthy discussion with Jason since receiving your letter. He is very passionate about his beliefs, and it is difficult for him to turn that off while at work. I have made it very clear with him that actions were inappropriate, and I do not expect that they will happen again.

I very much enjoyed working with you, and you seem to be a wonderful person who does more than your share of good for the community.

I am glad to hear that your chiropractic experience in our office was good, and I am disappointed that I will not have the chance to help you with your condition. Ryan McLaughlin and Monica Schnack are very good chiropractors, and close to my office. I would recommend either of them, if you wish to continue care.

Again, I apologize for the actions of my staff, and I am truly sorry that you were hurt. I wish you much happiness and success in life.

Sincerely,

______________

No comments: